Ravensbourne Drama eTwinning Project
My role in this project was multi-faceted. While participating as part of the team as the technical consultant, I analysed the pedagogical needs of the project and proposed options on how to use online resources to assist the primary-level multimedia curriculum.
- collect digital archives of students multimedia material for review by the faculty
- provide a way for one school to (unbeknown to either schools initially) secretly share their media with another school for them to review.
- present an overview of the pedagogical material and student examples to the Arts-POP site, a separate national curriculum project I previously managed the production of.
- I proposed building a new portal website that would:
- facilitate the students being able to upload their media directly online.
- have this portal actually play the voice of the Raven (the mythical character in the drama that was directing the story). It then become a sort of online oracle and the website itself became a dynamic character in the pedagogy.
- use standard login accounts and manipulate content linking to secretly, and later publicly share each schools content with the other while collecting their feedback on each piece via a comment system.
- I reconstructed the final product into an already established format on the academic site Arts-POP.
Disclosure: As this site was private and the content not approved for online publication I am unable to show the actual working website.