- I’m the glue that can bind a talented group of artists and engineers together to define a project’s berth—then lead it to its birth.
- I love working with people and making great products for happy clients by being the bridge of communication between the creators and the consumers.
- I pan for the gold of matching the usability, accessibility and discovering the end-user’s actual demand, to the means and needs of the stakeholders.
- I can take arcane technical concepts and translate them to plain english in the form of user documentation and technical manuals.
- I delight in pushing pixels/vectors around and experimenting with liquid/responsive designs or just rapidly prototype wireframes that a graphic design team turns into beautiful creations.
- My code is clean, well-structured and clearly documented.
- Not one to stand still, I am a constant self and project motivated learner – but I’m never too proud to seek help with my peers or through online communities.
- I consider myself a Full-stack developer by the definition of being able to single-handedly (or with a team) rollout a site from:
- server setup and administration
- hand-code a static or customise a framework/CMS
- build WordPress and other platform themes from scratch
- turn a mockup or full-realised design into a pixel-perfect responsively working site
- OS: Mac (OS 7-10,Server), iOS, Windows (95-10,IIS), Unix (Ubuntu)
- CMS/LMS: WordPress, SquizMatrix, SiteCore, Teamsite, Sharepoint , Yodel, Open edX, FutureLearn, D2L
- Email Marketing: MailChimp, Vision6, Constant Contact
- Design: Adobe CC, Affinity Photo/Designer, InVision, OmniGraffle, Hype, iBooks Author
- Office/Database: MS, Apple, & Google Office suites, Filemaker Pro, MySQL
- Project/Task/Code Management:JIRA, OmniPlan, OmniFocus, Asana, Mind-mapping, Git/SVN
- Music: Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Max/MSP, ProTools, SuperCollider, MIDI/OSC
- Certifications: Apple Certified Technician (Desktop,Portable, OSX Help Desk)
Please contact me for reference requests.